There are three critical factors in Franchise Reporting
- Monthly/Quarterly Report for Franchisor
- Monthly Analytical report for Franchisee with gross profit analysis, % of expenses to total revenue and compare with Industry Standard.
- Monthly Financial Statements
SGA will assist you to get above reports plus take care of your monthly book-keeping.
- Set up accounting data file either in QuickBooks or any other software as recommended by the Franchisor
- Allocate and proper classification of all fixed assets cost, leasehold improvement, landlord allowance towards leasehold improvements.
- Monthly computation of Franchise fees based on gross revenue/collection.
- Import sales data from point of sales system to accounting software.
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card collection per bank deposit vs. credit card batch processing report.
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Management
- Payroll processing with direct deposit to your employee bank account weekly/bio-weekly
- Payroll tax deposit, preparation and filing of quarterly and annual payroll tax returns.
- Inventory Management
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants